C.J. Sinclair Ltd., the Power Tool Repair Centre are a family run business offering a traditional personal service.
We provide a personal experience in the supply of most power tool manufacturers
Our service technicians are experienced and trained to original manufacturers standards.
All power tools, motors, pumps etc are repaired at our onsite repair centre using genuine manufacturers spare parts and we are one of the leading service centres for Milwaukee, AEG, Kango and Ryobi.
Top Brand Manufacturers
A number of top brand manufacturers have appointed us as their service agent in recognition of our professional skills.
This includes both warranty and chargeable work. We are the number one service agent for AEG, Atlas Copco and Milwaukee, in the United Kingdom.
- Power tools and electric motors repaired and supplied at competitive prices
- Electric Motors can be rewound (up to 100HP) and supplied
- Fan units and Swimming pool pumps of all sizes repairs and supplied
- Spare parts and accessories can be supplied for nearly all makes of Power Tools
- Collection and deliveries can be arranged via our local, reliable, secure carrier
- We have friendly staff who will help you with confidence
- All major credit cards accepted
- Open five days a week Monday To Thursday 8.00am-5.00pm Friday 8.00am-3.00pm for a fast, efficient and affordable service
C.J. Sinclair Ltd. History
- After the 2nd World War, Charles and Phyllis Sinclair moved to Thanet from London. In their flat above their fish and chip shop, they started winding coils. As the business began to grow, they moved to different premises within Thanet.
- In 1963 their son, Norman joined the business and C.J. Sinclair Ltd was formed.
- In 1976 they bought their premises in St Peters.
- In 1988, Normans son-in-law, Mark joined and in 1997, Normans eldest daughter, Karen [also Marks wife] joined.
- In 2005 Mark trained as an electrician.
- In 2011 Karen and Marks son, James joined the company as an apprentice electrician. James is the fourth generation to join the company.
- Today Norman, Karen and Mark run the business, although Norman does try and work part time but with the business so busy , he is normally found in the workshop.
- In October 2013 we moved to larger premises. We now have a 5000 sq ft purpose built, state of the art workshop, with full training facilities. There is ample parking for customers.